- Wikipedia: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Official Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
First Time Here? (SEXUAL ACTIVITY IS GROUNDS FOR DELETION)
If you're new to LDS Passions, please review the rules for New Chat Visitors. You will find a brief description of the site & chat. Please note that all chatters are required to follow the Chat Room Rules below:
1) The same Terms of Service apply within the chatroom, as on the sites.
2) These are NOT moderated chatrooms. Enter at your own risk.
3) Webcam Chat: Reports of inappropriate behavior are grounds for account deletion.
4) The 'Lobby' is NOT specific to the site you logged in on. It is a shared chat room, available for ALL Passions Network members. You are HIGHLY LIKELY to meet a wide range of people in the 'Lobby'.
5) While we loathe censorship, inappropriate topics as outlined in our TERMS (even when meant as a joke) are grounds for account deletion. Basically, don't use our chatroom to threaten or frighten other members!
New Chat Visitors
Welcome to the FREE Latter-day Saints chat area. The chat system is one of the many completely free features available within LDS Passions.
Please note that you will need to be a registered member of LDS Passions in order to use the chat system, but once you have done that, you will also have 100% FREE access to photo personals, email, instant messaging, LDS forums and more.
(And by 100% free, we mean 100% free. You will be able to send and receive email, chat, post in the forums...basically you can do whatever you want, provided you play nice and obey the Terms of Service.)
To chat with members of LDS Passions, please focus on those online within LDS Passions. Once you have found an online member, you can use LDS Passions chat page or you can try the Instant Message option (via the Chat link on the member's profile page. Both the LDS Passions chat page and the IM one-on-one chat allow text chat, audio chat and/or webcam chat. A lack of reply typically means the member has left without logging out or is just not interested. If you do not receive a reply, please try using the email option to say hello, or the actions system (i.e. smooches, hugs, etc.), or the mini-message option on each member's profile page.
Oh, and this site is just one of over 260+ sites in Passions Network. Once you have joined LDS Passions, you will have the option to upgrade to 'Network Wide Access', which would give you access to any of the other sites within Passions Network, if you are interested.
(And follow the rules!)